Thursday 28 November 2019

My heroes and everyday heroes.

Merhaba  I'm Mehmet   This term, we are learning about heroes  and everyday heroes and  I have one here. His  name is Iron Man also his name is also(in movie) Stark or (Real name) Robert Downey Junior. He is my Favorite hero he is really smart in movies  also he is a fantasy hero so he is not real the actor for iron man is real but the suits are not and  he defeated Thanos in avengers endgame and and gave Thanos  his drop of blood in infinity war.

 And my every day hero is my mum without her I wouldn't live she always let me go somewhere she never makes me sad  she buys me what I want at  PAK'nSAVE she never hurts my feelings she gives me even her phone she looks after us and make us food. She feeds us she never leaves us   she is the best everyday hero I have seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment