Thursday 28 November 2019

The End of Garden to Table for 2019😭😭😭:😢😭😭😭😭😭😭. (sorry its a draft for so long).

Today was the last day of Garden to Table I was in the kitchen with the fruits group they didn't  put me on the pizza topping not the salad  I was making  pizza dough well... The last class made dough for us so we didn't have to make dough it was kinda not fair but at the time Fila made  a dough for the next class first we looked at the ingredients of the pizza. I brought  every spoons we need like tbs/table spoon or tsp/tea spoon in one of the ingredients it said we need 320 ml of warm water so I did get warm water, I fought it said 230 ml and when I was getting 320 ml of warm water I was making mistakes and mistakes are okay mistakes are made for us, we learn from mistakes  so in the other ingredients one of the said we need 500 grams of Flour I poured in 500 grams we used a kitchen scale I think that's what it was called we used it to scale the much Flour we need which is 500 grams of Flour. I couldn't remember the other ingredients so I can't tell all the ingredients I'm so sorry about that  and
you could also see me in the photo the one that has a black'n'white stripe shirt with a hoodie I'm on Marcus's Right shoulder   the photo but anyways lets get back to garden to table stuff  (sorry I don't remember much anymore) 


  so when we finished the dough we had to put it to the place with the toppings and we lost it but when we found it it was on the stove, so we didn't lose it and then we just waited finished the water stuff and blah blah blah and time to eat now I got to tell it was awesome I think it should get a 10/11 but its really good whatever the we washed our  dishes and then we were done.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Mehmet, my name is Pavan from Room 7. I was checking out your blog and I read your garden to table writing, it had lots of describing words and you told me lots of things that you have been doing at Garden to Table which is awesome.
    Which national countries' food did you like the most? Come check out my blog at https://odspavan.blogspot.com/ and I will blog you later.

    ReplyDelete