Thursday 28 November 2019

Awesome stardome observatory trip (Draft for so long sorry).

Along while ago we went to star dome observatory with us 23,16 & 19. I was so excited  and guess what I sit next to Mr Faulder on the bus my old teacher that I first experienced with in this school ahhhh... I miss 2017  it was awesome but anyways so I  sit next to him  and  my last year friends was at the other sit of the bus and I went to star dome before when I was six on onehunga primary on a trip to star dome it was so so so fun. So we arrived and it was raining really..... We went there for a rain actually no we went in but we had to wait after they let us in we saw really old how I felt was so so so excited after we went to a Room where we leaned about earth and sun and how north pole is night for the whole time until July I guess and south is every time day until north gets to day here's an example north is on the top and on the middle of the earth and south is on the bottom of the earth and on the middle north I think because (I can't remember enough)

No comments:

Post a Comment